DVDFab HD Decrypter is a simple version of DVDFab DVD Copy and DVDFab Blu-ray Copy which can remove all the DVD protections, part of Blu-ray protections, and copy the DVD/Blu-ray to your hard drive. It is one of the always free portions of DVDFab application. The copy speed is very fast, the quality very good, and with various settings and options for your editing the effect is terrific.
1. Copy DVD/Blu-ray to hard drive.
2. Two copy modes available: Full Disc, Main Movie.
3. Remove all the DVD protections (CSS, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs and Sony ARccOS) and part of Blu-ray protections (AACS, BD+, RC, UOPS and BD-Live) while copying.
4. Preview title like real DVD/Blu-ray player.
5. Copying progress can be viewed in detail.
6. Support both NTSC and PAL DVD/Blu-ray.
7. Multiple settings and options for you to edit.
8. Various UI languages available for your selection.
Windows 8/7/Vista/XP (32-bit/64-bit),
Pentium II 500 MHz,
512 MB of RAM,
10 GB of Free Hard Disk Space,
A DVD Drive.
For more information about DVDFab HD Decrypter, please visit www.dvdfab.cn/hd-decrypter.htm and www.dvdfab.cn/dvd-copy.htm
Keywords: Free DVD Decrypter, DVD Copy Software, Copy DVD, Copy Blu-ray, Blu-ray copy software, DVD Ripper, Blu-ray Ripper
Recent Changes: Added the support for new Java protections.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
Additional Requirements: Pentium II 500 MHz, 512 MB of RAM, 10 GB of Free Hard Disk Space, A DVD Drive